Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

23.8.05

CAN THE "TRIBULATION" BE AVOIDED?

IF, at the time you read this, the "Rapture" has NOT yet occurred, you may still have time to be saved and AVOID the horrible "Tribulation" suffering and death. After the "Rapture," IT CAN NOT BE AVOIDED!

Found on the coffee table, printed in 1974.

6 Comments:

At 23/8/05 19:09, Blogger Caelius said...

Your grandparents have interesting taste in coffee table books. (Or is this your parents' coffee table?)

 
At 23/8/05 20:02, Blogger Patrick said...

Or is the quote, in fact, scrawled on the coffee table itself?

 
At 23/8/05 20:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parents', it's a tract, suitable for leaving on a seat in the bus station or in lieu of paying a tip.

 
At 23/8/05 20:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Don't worry, it's not an indication of my parents' theology. At least, damn, I hope not. And nor is it what I think of when I refer to Protestantism as satanically deluded - this is too absurd to make fun of.

 
At 23/8/05 23:15, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

Is it a Jack Chick tract?

(Unlike some of my fellow Catholics, I refuse to append another pair of "k"s to the end of his name.)

 
At 24/8/05 00:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it's just some random tract. It tries to link the Six Day War to the upcoming "Rapture". It seems to be intended to serve two purposes: a warning of upcoming trouble and, when the "Rapture" occurs, a guide to what will come and what happened. Handy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home