Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

30.11.05

might cut back on the sauce

So dumb freshmen have been walking up to me being like, "So, how are you doing today? Were you having a good time last night?" And I'm like, "lol what." And they're like, "You were running around the halls chasing [redacted] and yelling at him to give you your shoes back and he was eating your shoe." I don't remember that at all. I remember forming a posse to beat up this one kid, I remember finishing the ouzo, I remember lots of yelling, singing, and dancing, I remember coming home, drinking water, going to bed, etc, but I don't remember any incidents about shoes. My glasses don't fit right anymore, either. Fortunately, it's a fast right now and there aren't that many wine and oil days, so that should make life easier.

But, even so, one should never ask such questions. It's impolite. Most questions are. I hope you die! I hope we both die!

Deserves to be stated again: most questions are impolite.

Possible exceptions include being one of the participants in said revelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home