Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

25.11.05

Yes, this means YOU.

Yes, YOU.

ROADRUNNER ROADRUNNER! GOING FASTER MILES AN HOUR! GONNA DRIVE PAST THE STOP-N-SHOP! WITH THE RADIO ON!

Oh, so faster miles an hour! I read the entire Rule of St. Benedict today. With the radio on! I feel like reading Thomas Merton's diaries. Again. Well, I've only read four out of seven volumes, but the ones I didn't read were probably lame. I'm in love with Massachusetts. I know Trappists make good ales, but, man, I'm enjoying the Franciscan stuff at the moment. I should've thought ahead, you've gotta drink Trappist when reading St. Benedict. Going faster miles an hour!

Corn stoves are awesome. Wave of the future. Like the link above.

I hope familial blah blah whatever doesn't get in the way of the proper religious celebration of Christmas this year. I mean, it's on a Sunday, you've gotta, just gotta... Another argument for marrying Woman in Sitka and getting on the Old Calendar. 'Cause Alaska is on the Old Calendar. They're still even called "The Russian Orthodox Diocese of Alaska". That's Old Style, man. I mean, Christmas on January 7th is where it's at [two turntables and a microphone].

summer here kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home