Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

16.11.05

horrible success.

"Eat all my sausages and drink all my wine" night was a horrible success and quickly turned into "Eat everybody else's sausages and drink all their wine" night. And how! Fortunately, I only asked one girl to marry me and it would be a rather unfortunate match, so I think it should be easy to escape. Watch this house for Wodehouseian antics! I also watched Transformers on the big screen. Orson Welles!

Last night turned into "read Miss Manners instead of working" night. Resounding success until the fire on the 5th floor flushed me out into the night. I need a stationery wardrobe, I simply don't have any engraved informal cards, and how am I supposed to call on anybody without them?

All the reviews said that the first Pretty Girls Make Graves album is better than the second, but they were liars.

Today was a fish, wine, and oil day. I'm out of wine, unfortunately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home