Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

11.11.05

wrong time machine

That's the only possible explanation.

Almost Advent. 40 days of rigorous fasting. Restrained joy. Joy can only be unbounded, but sometimes it's restrained.

OCMC dinner was fine. I found something in my suit's pocket. I thought, do I really wear this thing that infrequently? But I'm putting it back there [where else would it go?], so what does it matter?

So I was at lunch with a Bulgarian and a Russian and they were discussing my beard and the Russian was like, "With a beard like that, you should be an Orthodox priest, son." And I was like, "I'm an educated man, not a good man, son." Ever-so-educated.

I'm horribly disappointed by the new Death From Above 1979 album. It's coming out in two weeks, don't buy it.

Just let it loose a little, we don't need no restraint.

Okay, yeah, so I didn't give up half-sober posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home