preparations for leaving:
I'm running downtown for a meeting at 1 tomorrow and then off to the NW suburbs for a rendez-vous and jaunt to the corn state. Before I leave, I have to do the following:
1. Disassemble and lock my computer so infidels can't use it.
2. Strip my bed so infidels can't use it.
3. Hide my cereal so infidels can't steal it.
4. Take out all garbage so infidels can't inspect it.
5. Pack a couple items of clothing.
6. Grade homework and drop it off.
Bloody infidels. I don't mind if people eat my cereal, but I do mind if they open it. I came home today to get some cereal for dinner and it was already open. Oy! I was planning on making those boxes last until the end of the quarter. Accordingly, there will be no access to anything good in this room. Well, the bed is being stripped so that set of sheets can be taken home for washing, it's easier that way. Anyways, taking these precautions so I don't have to make fatwas against infidels later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home