#$%#! I can't seem to make it anywhere today.
So I was like supposed to show up at the pro-life talk's place at 3 to help like set up if they needed it [talk: at 3:30], and I remember it's at the third floor theater, so I go to the R. Club and poke my head in and there are people traipsing around the stage, and I'm like, umm... So I waste a few minutes and poke my head in again and there's this women lecturing these people and she says, "Are you in the wrong place?" And I stare like a space alien and am like, "Yeah." I waste a few more minutes until the time of the talk, 3:30, and wonder about the horrible scheduling they did, poke my head in, more traipsing. I take a study for a few minutes, recheck my email, etc. At like 3:45, it dawns on me: the talk is at Ida, not the R. Club. By the time I trek there, the talk would be half over and my feet were rather cold [sandals == bad idea], so I just caught the bus home.
The day after writing a paper is always difficult.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home