do you wear those furry hats with earflaps? i think it's a fair assumption that nothing mammalian would smell much like frankincense, but this was particularly funny to me because it reminded me of a Russian absurdist from the 20's named Daniil Kharms who said, "What's so great about flowers? You get a significantly better smell from between women's legs. Both are pure nature, so no one dare be outraged at my words."
I am a statistician. I am an Orthodox Christian. I play chess sometimes. I read epics. I am a some kind of fool. I would like to become a saint. I battle cosmic evil and seek justice. Please forgive me, I am not a very kind man or a very patient man. I'm working on it. If you really want to contact me, I suggest e-mailing me at gzt at whatever the domain is for the University of Chicago.
4 Comments:
Um... I've never smelled one and smell the other on major feast days (or when we're trying to be Russian, don't ask). Is it true?
do you wear those furry hats with earflaps? i think it's a fair assumption that nothing mammalian would smell much like frankincense, but this was particularly funny to me because it reminded me of a Russian absurdist from the 20's named Daniil Kharms who said, "What's so great about flowers? You get a significantly better smell from between women's legs. Both are pure nature, so no one dare be outraged at my words."
Is it true?
And this is how silly urban legends get started.
do you wear those furry hats with earflaps?
No.
And Patrick, you're absolutely right.
Post a Comment
<< Home