IF HE DOESN'T TURN THEIR HEARTS, MAY HE TURN THEIR ANKLES
I've been thinking about that a bit lately because I walked around a lot yesterday in those horribly cheap sandals of mine and ended up with a blister on the bottom on my heel. It popped and now I think it's gangrenous. I'm already drinking to alleviate the pain.
More thinking about the place. It's one man in particular that I think is behaving like a hobo, he's also the one who's horribly behind on his share of the bills. He's also the one practically cohabiting with his girlfriend here, the one who honks loudly early every morning she's here, which seems like at least 6 out of every 7 days, though I really don't track it. She, incidentally, complained about the noise *I* make, the very little noise I ever do make, a hardly noticeable murmur only occasionally, that person of the loud honk who doesn't even live here or at least doesn't pay for anything, though the man she's fornicatively bonded to apparently barely pays for anything, either. Okay, so, true, the man has a car, and that's an expense, but, seriously, with the rent we pay here, unless he's utterly incapable or somehow has grave debts from his past, it's possible to at least pay his portion of the bills even if making less than $20K, which he assuredly makes more than, being some sort of computer guy. I mean, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, because, to quote Arrested Development, "It ain't easy being brown, I've got children all over town". It's possible, can't discount it, but I'd hate to assume.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home