Oh snap, I just got the dick.
So I need transparencies because I'm going to make a presentation and my mentor was like, "Use transparencies," and I was like, "Good idea," and he was like, yesterday, "Do you have transparencies?" and I was like, "Oh, yeah, of course." That is to say, I meant that I had planned what would be on them and planned the presentation. Now, today, I went to Office Store to look for transparencies: NONE, at least, not to the naked eye. I walked in front of several sales associates doing my best to look completely confused and lost, but to no avail. I went to Copy Store to see if they make them or sell them and they were like, "No, go to Office Store." And I was like, "Oh, snap!" So here I am, one day away from making a presentation, and I don't have transparencies. Well, it's not so bad, transparencies BLOW, we all hated them in high school and our attitudes do not change. But I'm not going to write all this on the board, I don't have time to during the presentation. DOOMED.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home