Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

15.6.05

It only leads to pain in the end.

There are piles of Hershey's kisses on the dining room table and I can't prevent myself from eating a dozen or so every once in a while. It only leads to pain in the end.

I'm getting all this blogging out of the way because I have nothing else to do and, on the 20th, I'm disappearing. No internet, probably no phone. I'll check the email, of course.

I am in a 9'x9' room right now and I have more stuff than will fit in the closet, dressers, and shelves, so there is no floorspace.

Thank God: the OCA is now seriously considering getting out of the WCC and the NCC, proposals and recommendations have been made. I don't care about the ecumenism, I care that they're pro-abortion. We can do dialogue without being in the WCC and the NCC these days, though the WCC and NCC were helpful in gaining mutual understanding in the past. The WCC and the NCC are no longer representatives of the majority of even the Protestant world, so there is no need to bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home