Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

5.6.05

We've got to do something about this.

I've been feeling off all day, so I took a nap like burning and I'm still uncomfortable. It certainly does not inspire a positive working environment. I need to learn topology whether I'm feeling well or not. The test on Tuesday could be Old Style.

There were 26 people at vespers last night, which is simply amazing. The archbishop was also there, but I didn't get a chance to chat. I was going to finish off a bottle of wine afterwards, but nobody else was around, so I just did my Saturday night things and decided to wait for another night. Thursday? Anybody want to drink wine on Thursday? You don't actually have to consume any, you can pretend and I'll drink it, I just have to get rid of it before I move out otherwise it'll go to waste. It's decent wine.

I'm almost out of money, cash-wise I have 53 euros and $3.10, not counting pennies. I have some money in my checking account, but it's all accounted for. The 50 euros will come in handy in paying off the guy I'm subletting from because he's disappearing to Europe and I don't quite have enough American money to pay him. I have no idea why I have 50 euros on hand.

EDIT: If you do want to drink wine, realize that, since I'm leaving on Friday, my room will most likely be reasonably clean.

2 Comments:

At 5/6/05 19:40, Blogger Patrick said...

Hey, why not? Can we argue metaphysics while drinking wine?

 
At 5/6/05 20:16, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

I hate metaphysics almost as much as academic theology. But, sure, though I don't know whether there will be enough wine to get me arguing ["I repeat, there's an ONTOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE between them!"]...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home