True Love Will Find You in the End.
I've got my moving plans all worked out. I haven't really reviewed manifolds yet. I'm tired. The test is at 8. Things are going to work. I'll pass the test and think of new careers. Drop out and become a goatherd. Wash the laundry, pack the boxes, drink the wine. Today's the Ascension. Christ is ascended and glorified, and we with him.
Haven't heard from Mr. Troll in a while, haven't heard from Mr. R.M.G., either. I suppose the one graduated and the other's abroad, c'est la vie, I'll find them again soon enough. Sent a note to the former Jesuit, he's still alive. And who else? I'm afraid I've lost contact with them all. I'll find them shortly. I wonder if Mr. M. is abroad or if he'll be around still? We shall see to it personally. I'll be disappointed if he's gone. And then, of course, my banana-bread-producing legions...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home