Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

11.6.05

Health.

Curses! There are two problems.
  1. I'll have to start taking asthma medications again. I was fine for like 11 months without anything, but then I caught a cold and my spring allergies started acting up and now my asthma is at it again. Sucks to your assmar! My prescriptions lapsed like 7 months ago, so I'll have to see a doctor. The only problem with this is that I don't like having to pay for drugs while in Chicago since I live on a tight budget.
  2. I am developing an allergy to bananas. I've been living in denial for the past year, but the signs are unmistakable. There are very few things I ask for in life...
Back home. Finished Flannery O'Connor. The last few stories in the collection, Revelation, Parker's Back, and The Last Judgment are simply superb. I'll post the snippet of Revelation I like the most later, it's about even the virtues of the respectable being burnt off as they ascended...

I'm excited for the math program, there are two different discrete math courses going on simultaneously and I figure on doing both. Doot doot!

Still considering alternative careers. Write suggestions below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home