I cannot find my wallet.
I'm screwed. In 2.5 hours, I am going to Chicago by bus. There, I will very much need a wallet. Doom! I called the people at the last place I saw it. I checked the car. I checked all the pants I have used since I last saw it. I will look through the dryer or whatever again. I will tear apart my room. I'm screwed!
Three people from my church at Chicago were here in I.C. today. I was like, "Doot doot!" They were like, "Dude, we're going back to Chicago, need a ride?" And I was like, "I already made all my plans, I can't alter them now." And it's true. Man, imagine what it would have been like if I had decided to go with them, definitely no time to look for the wallet then. I'd've had to find it hours ago. Also at liturgy today there was a monk. Not sure what he's doing. Then, of course, the Holy Spirit came, for it was Pentecost...
Okay, with that, I probably won't be able to post a thing for 8 weeks. Not going to have regular internet access and I don't like to post away from a home computer.

1 Comments:
wallet found. was underneath bed by the head. there is no reason for it to be there. confused, but glad.
Post a Comment
<< Home