Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

20.7.05

Okay, so I went a little out of control.

I thought things over, looked at my financials, and saw that there was a Douay-Rheims available for $23, so I bought that and the cheap NAB. So, within the next 3 weeks, I'll have 3 new Catholic Bibles. I think I have an illness, this is worse than the cheese illness.

I haven't discussed the cheese illness. Suffice to say that I had 2.5 pounds of blue cheese a couple weeks ago and still bought a pound of mozzarella, then I got 4 pounds of swiss on Sunday and bought another pound of mozzarella. The cheese slowly disappears, but I eat alone and one man can only eat so much cheese in one day. I fear I may buy more.

2 Comments:

At 20/7/05 20:38, Blogger Patrick said...

So, these illnesses can happen in parallel rather than in series? That's pretty bad.

Though, if I weren't worried about budgeting for grad school, a $23 Douay-Rheims would be more than tempting to me...

 
At 20/7/05 21:04, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

I didn't quite convey the antisynchronic nature of those, they are indeed in series, I purchased my last block of cheese on Sunday and made my first sally into Bible-purchasing yesterday. The DR and the NAB just shipped this afternoon, doot doot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home