What I have been doing lately.
Lately, I have been lazing about and surfing the internet, unsure of what I am going to do next. I think it is a reflection of how I am unsure of what I am going to do next in general manifesting itself as an uncertainty in particular. This is not healthy. General uncertainty should not interfere with your daily work. It's also nothing new. Of course, I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing today anyway, so I'll let it slide for now, but there is something productive I could do, surely.
Whatever unproductive things I am doing, I am at least avoiding some positively destructive habits, like any discussion of the following subjects: "spirituality", politics, gossip, my inherent superiority, others' inherent inferiority.
I have a brand new fan, too. Just after the heat wave left!
Maybe I should just give up all ambition and be a cashier at a bank.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home