Arr, time to fight the law.
So it seems the Seminarian and the Other Guy got arrested to other day while doing their campus ministry thing [after talking to a Musulman and a Hindoo]. Court date: the Exaltation of the Cross.
I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.
6 Comments:
How apropos. Where did this happen?
Chicago. First day of classes at some college in town.
Arrested? On what charges?
"Criminal trespassing".
So was that really why, or is this a big blog hint that the real crime was proselytizing for the Orthodox Church?
Well, I don't really have details, but, yes. The idea was to emulate what had been done on the campus of their own alma mater, having Orthodox street preachers, and it had been fine the previous school year. I don't know what was different this year, but they had checked whether it was all right the previous year. I've heard second-hand that things are "going fine" now, but I don't anticipate getting more details until I get back to Chicago.
Post a Comment
<< Home