Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

1.9.05

Don't make friends with a woman, a boy, or a heretic.

My brother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and there are two things I really lack: The Arena by St. IGNATIUS [Brianchaninov] and an icon of the Mystical Supper [necessary for every household's dining room]. I also asked for 3 black t-shirts and 3 pairs grey socks because he's a dogmatic net.atheist and it's good to provide options and I need those as well.

Anyways: I shall learn Greek!

I was going to say more, but I forgot what.

2 Comments:

At 1/9/05 14:53, Blogger Caelius said...

Is the title a quote from a monastic rule? That of Basil?

 
At 1/9/05 15:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's part of one of the sayings of the desert fathers [Latin]. The rest is just boring crap like, "Don't talk too much, don't be overconfident..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home