Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

7.12.05

if Christmas can't bring you home...

...baby, nothing could.

I acted like a child when you needed you a man.

People are being ignorant of the historical forces at play in the "Christmas Wars", so I'm going to have to educate them. I'll gladly write this article! Even for SP! The short comments I've already written on the subject have resonated with people already. It'll be grand. And I'll limit myself to 500 words. And I'll secretly despise liberalists. And show people why Americanized Evangelical Protestantism is caving in to American Bourgeois Nihilism and Consumerism.

Well, one of the reasons. It won't point out their lack of historical consciousness, for one thing.

2 Comments:

At 7/12/05 21:24, Blogger Caelius said...

Read this first:

http://minorclergy.journalspace.com/?cmd=displaycomments&dcid=280&entryid=280

And if you could work in the connection between the phenomena you describe and the cancellation of Christmas Day services at some megachurches. that piece would be awesome.

 
At 8/12/05 13:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have to write carefully, since I want to help Liberalists understand rather than give them ammunition to use against Evangelicals. Evangelicals are misled, but Liberalists are malicious. I will mention the relation somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home