Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

5.12.05

I haven't done any work in the past four weeks.

If I've done nothing in the past four weeks, I've done less than nothing in this last week. I really am going to be scourged. No love is as random!

So this student couple just announced they're sprouting a kid and I just realized that due date in July means I probably won't be here. Zam. I'm leaving! Maybe.

Test: Greek, at 10:30. It's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Ye of little faith.

3 Comments:

At 8/12/05 13:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there are many more observations as trite as "When you ask someone the last time they cried, it's never as long as you think," I'll stop reading your blog. Someone as condescending as you consistently prove to be should have a more developed sensitivity to mediocrity.

 
At 8/12/05 16:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered that I'm trying to drive off random people?

 
At 8/12/05 16:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By random, I mean specific.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home