it's confirmed: my baby's got the bends.
Can't get the stink out, he's been hanging round for days. I might have to take some decisive action: beard-shaving or, God save us, dancing. And, of course, getting a priest out here to chase off the demons with holy water regardless of what course of action gets taken. Life's a bummer when you're a hummer. Well, I've only made a resolution against one of those for this calendar year, but I'll wait to see how things pan out.
Other resolutions: The Anatomy of Melancholy is brilliant and I need a copy. Theft is evil. Books which are $100 new and $4 used are lame, even if you didn't spend $100 on them. Having a book recalled two days after checking it out is weak. Letters which turn out to require more postage than you thought when you only had change for a regular stamp are a tool of Satan. I am addicted to oil.
I'm also working on a poem that scans well and rhymes about how 238,507,387,432 in infinity. Note the change.

1 Comments:
You do it to yourself, you do. And that's why it really hurts.
(Well, your roommates' attitudes aren't your fault, but still. Don't get my sympathy, hanging out the 15th floor.)
Post a Comment
<< Home