this one just has me puzzled
So there was an arc of liquid on the floor following the path of the fridge door, so I inspected the door for leaks. Since, apparently, doors don't have liquid in them, I investigated the racks on the door and was both illumined and confused. My roommating infidel has, last Thanksgiving, put a half-finished beer in the door of the fridge for future reference. I was puzzled when I saw it, but he's a roommating infidel and he might finish it later or something, I don't know. So I left it in there. And it finally spilled. Gar!
This leaves many questions. Why on earth did the man keep the half-finished beer? Unanswerable. Even if it were still drinkable, why would the man take the trouble to keep half of a Budweiser? Again, unanswerable. Why did I not throw it out when I first noticed it, or at least after the first month? I suppose I earnestly thought he might actually drink the damn thing and ask where it went if I threw it out. The man is, after all, odd.
The only reasonable conclusion is that he did it fully expecting us to make a mess of it. He's not content with just leaving bizarre and disgusting messes on the rare occasions he comes through, he must also leave potential messes for the rest of us to make.
ATTN: ROOMMATING INFIDELS. Please to not be storing anything you won't actually eat or to be leaving things for us to spill k thx bye.
DAMMIT: news flash. Grandparents' 50th anniversary party on April 22nd. Easter is April 23rd. AR A R ARR.
UPDATE: there is now half a mug of root beer in the fridge. wtf?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home