I just realized how much I hate planes.
Though I'm a little glad that my plane is leaving from Midway. Had a good Friday so far, though. Matins last night, Royal Hours this morning [with the bishop]. Plane this afternoon. Hate planes. Hate travelling. I don't like going places and doing things.
EDIT: I just realized I might be screwed. I looked at the forwarded email of my itinerary. It was sent immediately when my parents booked my ticket. Thus, instead of a ticket number, it says, "Check back in 24 hours." Expedia.com says:
When flying on an e-ticket, airport security and airline check-in locations require you to provide a government issued photo ID, along with one of the following documents indicating a flight departure for the current date:Emphasis added. Oh snaps! and it's too late now to call the 'rents, they're already making the arduous drive to Omaha and don't have a cell. I will have to rely on my 18 charisma and the fact that I ROLL 20's.
* An Expedia.com e-ticket receipt (including ticket number)
* An Expedia.com itinerary (including ticket number)
* A boarding pass

2 Comments:
Oh, I pray it all worked out, and that you're not in a jail cell in the basement of Midway.
Even though that would be an incredible Good Friday story for years and years to come.
Eh, I could just go up to the ticket booth and get a boarding pass. That turned out to be pretty uneventful.
Post a Comment
<< Home