TORNADO!
Too bad for St. Patrick's: IIRC, they're the ones in town that do the Spanish-language masses. A much-needed service in this community, esp. with the coming holidays.
I'm not sure which is more intense: that one time there were riots downtown in ye olde hometown, or this time with the tornado downtown. A tough call!
Don't ask the birds to change their song, they sing it all day long, it's just what they do. Just like I love you! Baby, I'm holding out for you!

5 Comments:
I officiated at Compline last night, so I made sure we prayed for St. Patrick's and the Spanish speakers of Iowa City.
It seemed appropriate since I think I said the Rosary in Spanish last night at some point. It was that kind of night.
Thank you. I checked and it is, in fact, the only Spanish mass in town.
mr thompson
Have a good Vigil tonight...wherever you are.
not for another week for me. i'm still totin' palms.
mr thompson
The New Calendar is a bit counter-intuitive.
Post a Comment
<< Home