CURSE YOU AGAIN, DINOSAUR COMICS!
It always was those red ones.
I went to bed last night with two granola bars on my desk. I was going to eat them with lunch today.
I woke up this morning with one granola bar and a bowl with milk + cereal residue in the bottom on my desk. ROOMMATING INFIDEL!
The disconcerting part is that I can't find the wrapper for the second granola bar. I'm very sure I had two. I'm very sure there's only one now [well, zero, since I ate it already].
It wouldn't be so bad if I knew the guy ate it. I mean, the audacity would be shocking, but I would know. But, there is no evidence the granola bar was ever there. I could be wrong about the whole thing. If so, am I going mad? I'm fairly certain I stole two granola bars and did not eat any last night.
But it's not so hard to move yr bloody bowl to the kitchen or any place other than my desk. ATTN: ROOMMATING INFIDELS. PLEASE TO NOT LEAVE EVIDENCE OF YOUR EATING AT MY DESK. He was, of course, using my computer, which I don't have much of a problem with, which is why I allow guest access.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home