Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

2.4.06

not that you're a worthless human being or anything

I just had a thought about how the ontological goodness of being is at the core of the Christian gospel, the problem of evil, and the cross.

So I was listening to this great song on Pandora, but it was hanging and was stuck displaying the information for the last song, so I have no idea who or what it was. Unfortunate. It was on my Deerhoof station. I love Deerhoof ["Bunny bunny bunny bunny..."]. This is the only drawback of having a slowoldcomputer.

3 Comments:

At 2/4/06 22:56, Blogger Caelius said...

When walking through Hyde Park, I used to wonder whether anyone was thinking about the same things I was thinking about.

It occurs to me that you might have been.

 
At 2/4/06 23:45, Blogger Mr. G. Z. T. said...

"Bunny bunny bunny" or "ontological goodness"?

 
At 3/4/06 22:30, Blogger Caelius said...

"Ontological goodness."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home