I want to fall in love tonight!
Both the roommates are gone. My dinner was beer and pretzels. I cleaned my stove. What joy there will be! You're not invited.
I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.
Both the roommates are gone. My dinner was beer and pretzels. I cleaned my stove. What joy there will be! You're not invited.
3 Comments:
You just linked to one of my favorite parts of the Internet ever.
My calendar rocks this week. Patrick yesterday. Cyril today. Cuthbert on Monday. Thomas Ken on Tuesday. James De Koven on Wednesday, and Gregory the Illuminator on Thursday.
All right you get a story. For years, my school kept attributing the lyrics to a regular Thanksgiving Assembly anthem to Thomas Ken. I read in my history book that it was written by Joseph Addison.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do tonight, Mr. Thompson. Realize that this leaves you with rather wide latitude.
I'm staring at the lake! It's a mighty fine lake. Later, I'll light fires.
Wow, pretty.
Post a Comment
<< Home