course selection
Again, breaking my web-logging rules because feedback needed and I'm a bit busy. So, I'm considering what courses to take. There isn't much on the math front unless I want to take BLOCH, so I'm looking at what else will fit. Anyways, it seems there's a course called "Early Monasticism" which might be interesting, but I don't know much about history and doing history and such [or, more to the point, the course - if all they're doing is discussing gender relations in 5th century Syria, there's no point]. So, anyways, doing history courses isn't that bad, is it? And, any other suggestions, either for a fourth course or an alternative should Monasticism not pan out? So far it's only Greek, PE, and 3rd quarter HIPS civ [picking it up again in order to graduate].

4 Comments:
PS AND A HEARTY "FOGLK YOU TOO" TO RESCOM
so those rotten finks promised me 10 free pages of printing months ago if i'd fill out this survey and i did and went to print something out just now and they still ahven't added it to my account and i needed it for like studying. BLAHRG!
mr thompson
Mixed feelings about Pick. I love her, but I know she drives many people nuts. I may or may not audit the class, but many friends are taking it. Usually I'm one of the only Catholics in the class, so I'm excited about not being the only one.
Smart of you to avoid Bloch, I must say.
Yeah, he's like teaching the algebraic number theory course and there isn't any other algebra course this quarter. So it's like, well, what now? But I refuse to bite that bullet.
Post a Comment
<< Home