everybody knows it hurts to grow up!
This Ben Folds is hitting me right on the whinining spot! We're still fighting! One day you'll fly away from here.
It's quite odd how many people from my parish lurk around blogoslavia. Today's just a day like the day that he started. Perhaps I should write substantive things, things about me, the deep down base of my being, the hard doubts and existential struggles I have, work out what it means to be a man in the public sphere. Today somebody asked me if I wanted to be a saint, I said yes, , but what the hell does that even mean? It certainly doesn't look like it. I'm just around for the funny hats. That's about as close as it gets to serious unless you start trying to find out what's song lyrics, what's references to [viz] Hamann, and what's me and what the interplay means. I assure you, you won't get anywhere: I don't go too fast, but I go pretty far.

2 Comments:
Quidquid latet, apparebit, Nil inultum remanebit.
heh, true dat.
mr t
Post a Comment
<< Home