YOUR LOVE, BABY
YOUR LOVE is a fine thing. You know it makes my heart sing.
OMG, the roommating infidel is doing dishes. This is grand. There might not be goo in my future.
There will be failure and sleep-deprivation in my future. So far: 3 Cherries Coke, 0 words, 1 meticulous outline, 1 session of poring through my Sanskrit-English Dictionary [Apte], 1 session of sudoku.
Not the first time I've ever heard of it, but today I heard once more of somebody being a Christian but not calling themselves one for a variety of reasons: not wanting to be associated with the various stupidities attached to the name these days, thinking what you are is more important that what label you have, being able to create conversations, etc. I still think it's pretty stupid, though I can empathize. The century produced more martyrs for Christ than all the other centuries combined and they were all proud to wear the label Christian. Countless many could have probably gotten out of it if they'd said, "Oh, I'm not a Christian, racism and strife have been associated with that name and I'm dissociating myself from it." Of course, modern bourgeois Americans have little in common with those who suffered under the Bolshevik Yoke, so the comparison is not apt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home