Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

1.3.06

PAPER: DONE

I think it was pretty good, well-argued, well-written. At one point, however, I did consider writing, "...even then, my paper would still be just as brilliant." And a lot of my "argumentation" was in fact merely repeating my contentions louder. And saying how friggin' intense I was. But, I did refrain from titling my paper, "WHY I WRITE SUCH GREAT PAPERS."

Oh snap, I'd better look back over it to make sure I deleted that "...brilliant" line.

EDIT: I also just realized I didn't include any references to the Invisible Sky Giant. I mean, I had God and the Demiurge in there [a study of contrasts], so why not?

6 Comments:

At 1/3/06 19:54, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

Can I go with you to the Tridentine Mass?

 
At 1/3/06 21:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, without a catholic around i'd be horribly lost.

 
At 1/3/06 22:45, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

Oh dear, I'll need to do my homework, then.

 
At 2/3/06 00:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't decided on when yet. Need to assay interest from others. But, in general, I suppose a young lady must do her homework before making an excursion to Tridentia.

 
At 2/3/06 11:35, Blogger Alice Teresa said...

...and find a headcovering.

 
At 2/3/06 21:34, Blogger Caelius said...

Viva la mantilla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home