Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

4.3.06

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY MAN HAS LOVED BEFORE

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE STARS UP IN THE SKY, I THINK THAT WE SHOULD SETTLE DOWN AND LIVE HAPPILY FOREVER AFTER, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?

i'd like to talk to you, but i'm no good, no no no no.

this music! it touches me! these hands of mine! it's not just that the jews filled me with white russians [SHE KEEPS IT PUMPING STRAIGHT TO MY HEART], i really do love this music! i'm holding out for you!

today's link is the latest nutbar i've encountered in internuttery. pay attention to 'righting the rudder'!

oh, oh! oh, please save me!

2 Comments:

At 4/3/06 02:43, Blogger Caelius said...

He was Mar Anthony I of a different named church until some Copts sent him death threats.

 
At 4/3/06 02:59, Blogger Caelius said...

On the other hand, he actually claims apostolic succession. Gosh, he may say he's not an Anglican, but his apostolic succession is pure Continuum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home