I'm so tall, can't get over me.
I must be all these things, for I just threw out the love of my dreams! It's been a glorious day.
Anyways.
I made a mistake. One of my least favorite people in the world is at my place with the roommating infidel and, as I was on my way to the shop downstairs, was talking to a neighbor who also shares a distaste for the man's presence about how it was quite dreadful to have to work in the same room as them, then when I turned around to catch the elevator, roommating infidel's woman was walking up behind me to also go to the shop. Oh snap! Did she hear? Will she talk about steak knives with him?
The shop was out of Cherry Coke and Coke and any other decent cheap source of sugared caffeine, so I deigned to accept Pepsi. I shouldn't really drink pop, but I'm writing a paper, deal.
My parents bought me a flight from Chicago to Omaha: I'm being routed through ATLANTA. lol what?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home