terrible shame
So I went to HIPS Civ today and I was like, wow, this would require more work than the real history course I'm taking. And more spending money. But, I need this third quarter of civ to graduate [I took the two other quarters last year] or I need to get into an art course [fat chance at this point]. So, I'm stuck. Or, am I? Perhaps... I could take third quarter HUM.
So I noticed on the calendar that it said, "Degree applications due Friday," as in, they must be turned in to graduate this spring. I checked my electrical mail and it said that, "If [I] didn't fill it out during my adviser appointment in the fall, I would have to turn it in by [this Friday] in order to graduate in the spring." How the hell would I know if I filled it out during my adviser appointment? I'm pretty sure I did. I don't know how I could check. I have no idea who my adviser is. I scrambled around in vain looking for any evidence of her identity. All I know is that she speaks Sanskrit. I'm lost. This will be sorted out on the morrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home