Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

27.3.06

this place needs more early christian history courses.

There are like nearly 40 people in the "Early Monasticism" course. Zam! I think that indicates this university needs more of that kind of crap. I know a bunch of them, too, and some of them I know are in Shorelandia, so perhaps we might have to start a study group.

I can't even begin to describe the odd fugue that horrible headache I had last night put me through. The first bit was about reforming the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church by such practices as restoring paedocommunion, which devolved into rebuilding the logical structures of Christian thought by "and"-ing together a lot of thumbs into the form of the one holy catholic and apostolic church while the voices in the hallway were cheering me on and telling me to write about it on my web-log. Drooling on both of my hands was, somehow, a very relevant part of the whole thing. It was one of the worst headaches I've ever had, it was worse than a concussion. The last part of the fugue was somehow about a game, sort of like Settlers of Catan, but involving the positions I was lying in, a bunch of inaudible voices internal to me, and a nonsensical point system which was never kept track of but you knew was there. I'm not going to complain, I did well enough to earn not having a headache anymore, but it was a little odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home