Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

7.4.06

I love being me so much.

Life is marvellous! I love it all, the marvels and pins and whistles.

I'm doing laundry as we speak! It's in the wash. I sent out an email to a couple lists I'm on about RMG LAUNDRY DAY, told most of my neighbors, it's all so marvellous. Several are participating!

I didn't really have the cash to do a full out-and-out wash-everything laundry day, so I did a load consisting of a blanket that needed washed and a bunch of my whites.

Tomorrow: jogging! Later this evening: drying my laundry! It's friggin' intense. Stay tuned, cadets!

I found out one of my female friends is literally two times better at sudoku than I am. Her best score on websudoku at evil is around 3 minutes and she averages around the 7 minute mark. I cannot be beaten that handily by somebody I know! I'm friggin' intense!

But, still, I love this life and I love this world. I love doing laundry! I love the Indian food I ate tonight. It's all so great.

The infidel roommate did laundry this morning before I got a chance to tell him about rmg laundry day. I hope he writes about the experience. Several other people promised to participate. It's great. I wish I had pictures. The other roommate is doing laundry.

If there's anything good about me, I'm the only one who knows.

Man, this jogging class has my pumped. I feel like I'll really actually do jogging, that I'll like work at it and get like a 45:00 10K someday or something.

Oh! Time for drying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home