she once had me
Too much Beatles. I'm writing a short paper, but it's the sort one can only write while consuming beer [perhaps not much, but at least one]. It's about Nazis! Therefore, I had some before leaving church and I'm having some now. It's helping my rhetorical ability! I'm holding forth BOLDLY with the best of them.
It's not my place to fill the blue sea with tears!
Anyways, discussions this afternoon made me wonder again at just how silly Mormonism is. I know I'm supposed to "respect" other religions, but, really, thank God that people are leaving Mormonism just as quickly as they convert and that their membership figures are, like their offical histories, mostly lies. I only hope that those who leave go to Christianity or, at the very least, something closer to Christianity than their vain imaginings - like Nietzschian atheism or Dionysian vitalism.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home