Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

13.7.06

blood!

So I chilled with the relatives for the past couple days. Aunt and uncle came to town, followed by mother, father, and grandmother, and we did the tourist thing and the eating expensive food thing. At one restaurant, I got carded explicitly because I did not have a beard. The waiter inspected my jaw a bit and was like, "I'm going to have to card you," then he glanced at my bearded cousin and said, "Nah, he's fine, he has a beard," and went on. It's a bit awkward being the only one in the family without a beard. The next day, I didn't shave and I didn't get carded. Correlation? I think so.

I just got blood on my shorts, which is a bit annoying, but I don't feel like changing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home