uptime! yessss.
gzt@srirama:~$ uptimeWhich means the last time I rebooted this computer was when I rearranged my furniture because I had a date with IKEA. Yesss. I might move my DVD drive from the other computer to this one, however, and that would require turning this off, but I really don't want to. I've had this computer only like 110 days, so I'm approaching 70% uptime here. That's a strong enough motivator to prevent me from upgrading to Kubuntu 6.10, too. Though I really should bump the other box to Xubuntu 6.10 and get some more DVD software on, since it apparently lacks the plugins.
16:03:32 up 75 days, 0 min, 1 user, load average: 0.46, 0.32, 0.28
gzt@srirama:~$
In other news, I fell asleep on the train home the other day and didn't get in till 4:30 am. Two of my roommates were up. I waited 20 minutes for the 55 in a snowstorm. Was intense. NOTE TO SELF: don't ever fall asleep on the Red Line again.
UPDATE: it's more like slightly over 100 days, I got the thing August 18th and I don't think I even set the thing up until the 19th.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home