I woke up this morning
at 5 and thought, okay, gosh, really, I am not going to church. So I rolled over and hoped they didn't need me. I woke up at 10 and thought, okay, gosh, really, I am not going to work. So about an hour later I called in. And I thought, well, my eyes are red like I were drunk, but I can go to church this evening, fortunately, and maybe it'll all be better. Then the kid I tutor on weekends but skipped this weekend and hadn't rescheduled yet called and was like, tutoring tonight? And I was like, yes, I'll probably make more money at this than I would have if I'd gone in to work and I'll probably feel all right by then, so no church-going for me to-day [it conflicted time-wise]. I didn't get a transcript, I should've, for the interview tomorrow. The red-head said you shred the cello. And someday we'll die, but we have to fight for life. Tomorrow: an interview, and then work [aka soul-destroying]. I ate a lot of hummus. And a lot of vegan stuffing. Now I'm just tired of being awake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home