mmmm candy
I have a lot of candy. I will eat it until I finish it or I get full. I do this with a lot of items, it seems. It is horrible. But what can I do? It is how I am made.
I am thinking of going out to a bar and like watching election results pour in next Tuesday should others be interested in the same. I'm fairly happy with the way things seem to be going: the Democrats will take back a sizeable majority in the House and not win the Senate, though it'll be very close. I'm no ideologue, I'm no idealist, and I think both parties are doing the work of Satan. The balance will let them thwart each other's excesses but still get some good things done. I mean, Pelosi has said her first order of business as Speaker of the House will be to introduce a bill to prevent politicians from taking gifts from lobbyists, and, should the bill fail, make it a disciplinary rule for the House anyway. I can get behind that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home