what's officially not cool:
This rain. I'm supposed to go to the store for more 99 cent cheese bricks. It's the last day for the sale! That's 800cal/$, which is a very good rate. I don't know why I didn't stock up even more earlier, but I stocked up a little and I'll stock up more even now. They're also selling 2 for $5 OJ, brand name, not knock-off, so I picked up the Calcium + Vitamin D stuff. Good times. Looks like somebody won't get scurvy or osteoperosis today.
I'm thinking of working for the Democrats. I need the dough. It's security till November. I'm one for two so far in getting people who owe me amounts comparable to my rent to pay up, I hope to make it two very soon, but thumbs may be broken [skiing accidents are rare this time of year, but apparently not unprecedented??]. As long as I don't have to promote recreational abortion or unprofessional dress.

2 Comments:
That does it, Geoff. I'm sending you some hummus or sausage or something nutritious as a belated birthday gift. E-mail me your address.
I think I might actually be serious about this.
sausage travels better than hummus, and be sure to write a legible return address if you do send anything, since your own birthday is just 'round the corner.
Post a Comment
<< Home