I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.
29.8.06
the worst that can happen
what's the worst than can happen? we sit there awkwardly and i just blurt out MARRY ME like Strong Mad? it's definitely not, "no, not interested," i tell you what.
No, no, you are going about it all wrong. You are supposed to suggest that she consult with her parents and next friends about opening marriage negotiations. It also might be good to slaughter a cow or leave alcohol on the doorstep of her family home.
I am a statistician. I am an Orthodox Christian. I play chess sometimes. I read epics. I am a some kind of fool. I would like to become a saint. I battle cosmic evil and seek justice. Please forgive me, I am not a very kind man or a very patient man. I'm working on it. If you really want to contact me, I suggest e-mailing me at gzt at whatever the domain is for the University of Chicago.
2 Comments:
No, no, you are going about it all wrong. You are supposed to suggest that she consult with her parents and next friends about opening marriage negotiations. It also might be good to slaughter a cow or leave alcohol on the doorstep of her family home.
one doesn't suggest that she consult her parents, one goes straight to the source.
Post a Comment
<< Home