Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

24.8.06

Don't worry, the Baptists haven't gotten to me.

I haven't said much lately, so I want to reassure you that, no, the Baptists haven't gotten to me. I just haven't done much thinking or found much to say. I'll give you some examples of what would be major events in the past few days.
  • I woke up this morning to find that I had left the bread bag open. Drat! I just purchased that bread yesterday.
  • I would have thought 30 minutes was enough time in the dryer, but I noticed they were still a little damp when I got them home.
  • I can't figure out how to make Lunix play The Daily Show on iTunes. Consternation. Anger. Distress.
  • I'm reading through Advanced Bash Scripting for fun and profit. I'm going to brush up because I feel like doing this. I have too much time on my hands.
  • I have a gardening gig, a moving gig, and a baptism on Saturday. The gardening wants to start at 10, but it really should start earlier if I'm going to get it all done. We shall see, time will tell.
And that's all the news that's fit to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home