XMMS doesn't work...
...when I say "play this file with XMMS" anymore. I forget whether I wrote the thingy to do that or whether it came with it, but it used to work. It still works to open up XMMS and use it to play things, however. Also, AVIs stopped working with Kaffeine for some reason, but will work with Xine - well, for some reason 2 Xine options pop up and only the second works, so something is off. Not quite sure what to do. Kaffeine, by the way, is just a frontend for Xine in this case, so therein may lie the solution. Solution: recompile from source? But that's my answer for everything. I also think it's time to move my DVD drive from the old computer [named "ZACHARIAS"] to the new one [named "SRIRAMA"]. I just moved the CD burner last night. I still haven't tested whether I've gotten DVD playback properly enabled on the other computer, however, and time will tell on this one.
That's enough g**k stuff for the day. It's disgusting, really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home