Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

14.9.06

Black Flemish Giant

When I went downstairs this morning to go to liturgy for Holy Cross and there was a giant cage on the ground with a giant rabbit in it. It was like 6am, so I didn't think anything of it. I came home and then I was like, um, that's a big rabbit, but it was early in the morning yet. I ran into the roommate and had a long chat, apparently it's a breeding female black Flemish giant, 10 months old and about 10lbs: it will get larger yet. He was planning on driving to Cheyenne [on I-80, right by my house] last night, but decided to wait till this evening. I would've hitched a ride, but I have a gig on Friday: yay for working. But so the point was this: the rabbit was just sitting around all day in the kitchen. I don't know if it's because it's a fast day or not, but then I noticed it started to look more and more delicious. And I was hungry. But, as Deerhoof says, "I can't have it, the monster rabbit." Fortunately, it's gone now, but, seriously, where can I get some ghetto rabbit in Chicago, like Chinese or Cajun or something? I mean, I could get it at the butcher, but I want some greasy cheap rabbit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home