not much to talk about
Since I started this lame job which I will soon quit, I haven't had much to say. So I'll mention a couple things. So my roommate came into my room and was like, "So are those like pictures of your ancestors or something?" So we had a conversation about religion and icons. Was cool. Told him it'd be more fun to discuss more over beers, so we'll do that sometime. This one guy at work, he's thinking of quitting, mentioned how he'd be making $300 today anyway without this job, and we were like, what, and he implied that he sells drugs. Still having fun with Nyquil. Reading Maimonides' Guide for the Perplexed, it would help to know Hebrew.

2 Comments:
Whoa. How long has your roommate been around? It shouldn't have taken him that long to pick up on your Orthodoxity.
But the "discuss more over beers" proposal is an excellent idea in all evangelistic or ecumenical endeavors.
Not really, I mean, any visual clues would be in my room and it's not like I shout out the door, "hey man, I'm headed off to my Orthodox Church," when I leave.
Post a Comment
<< Home