in case you were wondering...
...the pious application of holy water seems to have been mostly successful. and so was my attempt at self-barbery this morning [not an actual haircut, just changing the boundaries of my hair].
I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.
...the pious application of holy water seems to have been mostly successful. and so was my attempt at self-barbery this morning [not an actual haircut, just changing the boundaries of my hair].
3 Comments:
I totally thought you wrote "self-barbary" on the first read-through, and while it's said that each man is a barbarian to another, being so to yourself.... well I guess the results are about the same as cutting your own hair, ruthless and unaesthetic. But it went well?
Was your self-inflicted shotgun engagement as successful?
Nope, wasn't able to find somebody willing to marry before Woman returned from a place unknown.
Post a Comment
<< Home