Œcumenical Panheresy.

I am Mr. G. Z. Thompson. You may call me Mr. Thompson.

27.12.06

$@#$%. gee

I thought things would be a lot better once I got back to the ol' Chi-town. My bus, of course, rolled into town an hour late, but that wasn't so bad. But, here is a litany of complaints:
  1. My grandmother for some reason was worried I wouldn't get her Christmas card [which contained her Christmas gift]. She thought she'd send it so I'd get it before I left for $HOMETOWN, but she didn't quite make it, but I was sure I'd get it when I got back. Well, I got back and there didn't seem to be any mail for me. I did find a couple stacks of unsorted mail, but there was no sign of her card in those. Drat.
  2. While srirama has passed 100 days of uptime, my other box is in dire straits. The video card hasn't really worked for years, so I got a couple used ones to see if I could replace it. Fortunately, so far, I've gotten it to work in Windows, but it just doesn't function at all in Lunix. The primary use of that computer is Windows, though, so I'm not too worried, but I'm still a little disappointed. Not even Knoppix could get it to work.
  3. My right foot is acting up. I need that to walk! Old sporting injury.
  4. #$@@ mail service! They've cost me hundreds of dollars this year by sucking.
That's about all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home